Blog 4: Aesthetic / Cultural Development A trip to the National Museum and Food Crawling in Binondo



Culture and Aesthetic should be our way of life...
The visit to the museum and the food crawl at Chinatown community is for the benefits of our Cultural and Aesthetic Development...

REFLECTION FRAMEWORK


Part One : See-Experience/Conscious Experience 

Wow! Ang Ganda! Amazing! These are the words that I uttered during our educational trip at the National Museum.

Wow! Because it has reawakened my interest in  arts. I like painting and drawings!





Ang Ganda! Because I believe that Filipino masterpieces are world class, especially the Spollarium that tells a lot of stories. I really appreciate that they were able to be kept and displayed. Truly a cultural treasure!Nostalgic Feeling. While listening to the tourist guide, I felt that I was really walking through our history. I felt that sense of patriotism relived in me.  I felt more proud that I am a Filipino  especially when I saw the Mural of the Philippine Medical History.

I like the way I saw it. It’s like the painting is talking to me and telling me that we have a very rich history.



Amazed! I was amazed when I saw the art work of Jose Rizal. Seeing his artwork is like meeting him in person. I was amazed on how they where able to preserved our culture.

And my passion in going to the  museum. Every time I go on a tour, one of the things on my bucket list is to go to the museum because I believe it will give you in-depth  information on the places  you visit.


It feels good going to a museum from time to time because we can learn about the past which  we can use in our present situations. It also serve as an inspiration.

























These outings are very engaging and educational, and it is an awesome experience that you only get to read and see in the booksphotos and the internet. As they said, the most efficient way to learn from one thing is to be part of it. I believe that going to museums is an informal way of educating yourself effectively.





Food Crawling at China Town.



Exploring and Learning new places to eat is an adventure. It help us to be more excited because we have all the freewill to taste and experience food in a certain location.  I focused on enjoying having discovered something new.











Food Crawling is fun to enjoy with friends and loveones.

Exploring different food is an adventure because this allow us to freely taste food and where we won’t normally limit ourselves in bars and restaurants.
The most important part of food tasting is to savor the food and the moment. Try to talk about it while eating with your friends and loved ones.





Part Two : Analysis and Reflection

Art  plays a big role in our history and is based on the display of artifacts in the Museum. It shows how we are very reach in culture and history.  

We should learn from the past and keep on going as a nation. Be aware and learn from what happened in the past

There will always be a hope for our country and we can surpass all the problem that we go through.  Understanding our history helps us to understand our present situation.


Refreshed of Sense of Patriotism – Because I’ve realized that we have a valuable culture and we have a lot of things to be proud of as a Filipino, from our ancestors to  arts and politics.

I’m looking for options if I can have my own masterpiece at least once a year….

Aesthetic and cultural appreciation is important to a persons individuality.


Part Three : Commitment-Action/Committed Action

I commit myself to

l  Buy local products, promote Philippine Tourism to my foreign friends and  encourage them to visit our Museums,
l  Continuously pay Proper Taxes and Support our government leaders. We always need to support them.
l  Show support to our local artist especially in the field of Music and Film by watching local concerts and movies rather than foreign ones.

As part of developing the aesthetic aspect of my human being,  I promise to visit more art exhibits at least every quarter and invite my family and friends to  come with me so that we could appreciate our culture together.

I will also ask a family friend if they can help me create my own master piece. I will start at least one Master piece a year as part of my pamana to my offsprings.

After this activity I commit myself to promote to my colleagues, clients and to my love ones to try to go to Binondo to taste Authentic Rich cultural food. Also, I have a lot of OFW friends and Working / Living Abroad love ones who I will bring them to National Museum.


LATEST UPDATE! As of Writing, I already took an Action, I invited my mom and manang lilian joined me for another food crawling in Binondo!







Comments

  1. The Top Smart Healthcare Electronic Devices That Are Changing Healthcare
    Smart healthcare electronic devices are revolutionizing the healthcare industry, in the same way that smartphones and computers changed everyday life as we know it just a few decades ago. These devices are making healthcare and medical treatment more accessible, more convenient, and in some cases less expensive.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog 7: Mindfulness / Zen Meditation

Blog 8: Social Development / GK Enchanted Farm